Sell House Fast
There are many reasons that you may be looking to sell your house fast such as equity release, divorce, emigration, or just to clear your debts. At Property Cash Buyers we pay cash for your house, so there is no waiting for your house to sell on the property market.
It takes just 60 seconds to complete the form and you will have a free no obligation cash offer within 24 hours. There are no fees to pay and completion can be within 14 days of you accepting our cash offer. Most importantly you`re not tied to the offer as its obligation-free which means you do not have to accept it!
Why sell your house fast for cash?
When selling your home on the property market the process can be long and drawn out, and it can be months before you actually sell your home. There is always a risk it could also fall through at the last minute.
We understand there are many reasons that you may be looking to sell your house fast and may not want to go down this path. We have simplified the process making it quick and easy to sell your home without paying any legal or estate agency fees!
How much could you expect to get for your house?
To ensure we give you the best offer for your house, we will research the area you live in to give you an initial offer. If you choose to accept this offer we will then send a certified RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) valuer to give an independent assessment. We cover this fee!
We can typically offer up to 80% of the market value on a property. The reality is it depends on a number of factors such as location and property condition . There have been many cases where we have achieved 90-100% market value on a property in the right situation which is more than sellers would have achieved via an estate agent.
Advantages and Disadvantages of selling your property quickly for cash.
|Plus Points||Negative Points|
|Quick House Sale (14 days)||Potentially lower offer compared to selling via an Estate Agent|
|No buyer finance issue|
|No obligation offer|
|Free Independent Valuation|
|Save over £3,000 in fees|
Don’t get ripped off!
Whilst we believe selling your property quickly for cash is a better alternative to selling via an estate agent there are unfortunately some quick sale companies who rip their clients off.
Before you sign up with a quick house sale company ensure you have all agreements in writing and never sign anything until you’ve had them confirm in writing:
- The offer is fixed and will not reduce
- There are no fees (including legal fees)
- The service are they providing (agent or actual buyer)
- What % of market value to they pay
- How long have they been trading
Why choose Property Cash Buyers
- Established since 2007 (solid track record)
- Over 10,000 satisfied customers
- Family run firm which puts clients first
- No false promises
- No commitment until you’ve satisfied any questions
Every situation is different and we love what we do. We will never give empty guarantees knowing we can’t deliver.
We always offer free no obligation valuation and cash offer which we know we can deliver.
We will not waste your time making promises to get your signed up only to try re-negotiating prior to completion.
There are many cash buyers that look to take advantage of vulnerable house sellers which is why we adhere to the OFT (Office of Fair Trading) quick sale guidelines.
The OFT issued four points to watch out for when selling your house to cash buyers.
- Unclear fee structures and introducing a fee following the initial valuation
Our fee structure is transparent. We do NOT charge ANY fees to sell your home and we also pay your legal fees!
- Reducing the price offered at the last minute once the buyer is financially committed
Once we make our offer based on the independent survey we will NOT reduce the offer price unless the Solicitor discovers an issue not disclosed prior to our initial offer.
- Making misleading claims about the value of the property or the level of discount being applied to the sale.
We instruct and pay £300 for an independent RICS surveyor to give a valuation on your property which we base our offer on. Along with local knowledge and research our valuation should be similar to a local Estate Agent.
- Saying the property can be sold quickly then taking a long time to complete the sale.
We are a national cash buying firm which means no mortgage required and funds in the bank. If the legal paperwork is straight forward we can complete within 14 days if this is your intention.
- What is an Online Property Valuation?
- What Documents Do I Need To Sell A House?
- Should You Trust A Cash Buyer To Buy Your House?
- What Adds Property Value?
- What Factors Affect Property Value?
- Is A Property Valuation Fee Tax Deductible?
- How Much Value Can Renovation Add To A Property?
- Will Property Be Valuated For Freehold Or Just Land?
- What is the Rateable Value of My Property?
- Does A Valuation Of Property Include Land?
- Property Valuation For Probate Purposes
- What Residential Property Valuation Methods Are Available?
- What Are The Different Types of Property Valuation Methods?
- What Is Independent Valuation Of Property Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get A Property Valuation By A Chartered Surveyor?
- How Long Does A Home Valuation Last?
- What Is Home Valuation Code of Conduct?
- What Should Be Included In A Property Valuation?
- What Is The Best Property Valuation?
- What Happens During A Property Valuation?
- How Much Is My Property Worth?
- What Is A Property Valuation Based On?
- What Is A Property Valuation?
- What Is A Property Valuation Calculator?
- How do I Understand An Online House Valuation?