Lease Option Sale
Get 100% market value for your home with a Lease Option.
What is a Lease Option?
It is an agreement made between a property seller and potential buyer for a fixed period of time and price – typically the price agreed is 100% of the full market value.
The seller will move out of the property and the buyer will either move in or find a suitable tenant until they complete the purchase.
Benefits of a Lease Option sale
- You can achieve 100% of the market value without paying any estate agent or legal fees.
- The option holder will pay you a fixed monthly amount for the duration
- You will not need to pay any ongoing costs such as mortgage, insurance and maintenance
Is a Lease Option right for me?
Lease Options are not suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to remain in the property
- Needs to release the full equity before moving out
- Is not willing to wait for a sale
Who would buy my house?
First-Time buyers will move into the property and pay the monthly option fee whilst also saving their deposit to later complete the purchase.
Investors will usually agree 100% of the market value today in the hope that house prices will go up – when they complete the purchase they can then sell on for a profit.
What are my responsibilities selling via a lease option?
You are still legally the owner of the property although you will also have a contract which will outline what responsibilities the option holder will undertake such as mortgage payments, maintenance, etc.
How can I find out more?
Just email email@example.com to receive our free guide to selling your home via lease option. It will explain everything you need to know including the process and risks involved. If after understanding the process you want to proceed it will explain how to sign up to our service free of charge.